Thursday, March 17, 2011

Questions from the Next Generation of Leaders

I need your help and the help of your leadership networks.

I have met with several groups of promising young leaders recently.  I am amazed and impressed by their desire to hone their leadership capabilities and skills.  I consistently get three questions. 

1) What makes a great leader great?

2) How do I prepare myself to be a leader?

3) What do business owners look for in leaders?

Here is where I need your help.  I know I don't have all the answers. No one does.  Consequently, I want to create a pool of knowledge that leaders of all ages, capabilities, and goals could access.  This pool would provide inspiration, information, affirmation, and knowledge, that would help leaders take the next steps on their leadership journeys.  I would like to make this pool of knowledge as deep as possible.  Please share your thoughts, reasons, and stories.  Also please reach out to the leaders who have inspired you to do the same.  Your words will help create a leader.

Please share in the comment section or send me an e-mail at mnally@leadyourwaysolutions.com

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment