Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Power of Optimistic Leaders

I had one of those long weeks but instead of feeling exhausted this morning - I feel invigorated.  As I reviewed the week to understand the difference in my energy level, I saw the faces of all the wonderful leaders I had the opportunity to spend time with last week.  Each in their own way shared their enthusiasm, optimism, ideas, and energy with me.  I learned a great deal from these leaders but my spirit was also invigorated by their can do attitude toward life.

It reminded me of advice given to me a long time ago:"Make sure you surround yourself with good people."

There are people who make life better - find them, treasure them, spend as much time as possible with them, and make them feel great about themselves.  They are special leaders; they are special people.

No comments:

Post a Comment