Friday, April 6, 2012

Got Hope?

I had a great day yesterday;  I helped create hope for a friend. 

Like most conversations, I had no idea where my colleague would lead us as we explored her situation.  However, as we weaved our way though a mindscape filled with frustration, pain, and disappointment.  We found the seeds of neglected possibilities ; we found a ray of hope. 

Change needs commitment - commitment needs hope.  A little hope can go a long way.  A little hope can change your life.

Leaders find ways to create hope. 

I was thrilled and humbled by her heartfelt gratitude. 

"Thanks - you have given me hope again for the first time in ten years."

The relief in her being was inspiring. 

I encourage you to take the time to inspire hope; it will change more than one life.

No comments:

Post a Comment